Our Platinum Pass is designed to give you five incredible days of learning and networking in San Francisco. It includes:
- December 8, Monday: A full day of site visits around San Francisco.
- December 9, Tuesday: Full-day, in-depth workshops on Lean 101, Metrics, Corporate Entrepreneurship, Lean Impact and more.
- December 9, Tuesday: Ignite lightning talks on unusual and inspiring ways people are applying Lean Startup methods.
- December 10 & 11, Wednesday & Thursday: Two days of keynotes and breakouts addressing your most critical questions about entrepreneurship and managing for innovation. For keynotes, Platinum and Gold Passes give you seating in the main ballroom (Silver Passes provide seating in overflow rooms with a livestream broadcast).
- December 10 & 11: Office Hours: 15-minute, one-on-one conversations with speakers and expert mentors.
- December 10 & 11: Group dinners at local restaurants, exploring business topics you want to discuss.
- December 12, Friday: Group Q&A sessions with Eric Ries and entrepreneurs facing vexing challenges.
Additional Platinum Pass benefits include:
- Reserved front-row seating in every conference room
- Platinum line at Registration to save you time
- Platinum line at our food trucks at Huntington Park on Tuesday and Friday
- First dibs to sign-up for our Office Hours
- First dibs to sign-up for our group dinners
If you can’t make all five days, consider the Gold Pass, which gives you access to Ignite on the evening of December 9, our main conference on December 10 and 11, and our top-notch workshops on December 9 or the Q&A sessions with Eric Ries on December 12 (you get to choose between those days).
With access to experts, peers, hands-on learning and unique experiences, our Platinum and Gold Passes are incredible deals. Register today.