VIDEO is on our YouTube channel. We’ve released video of Ignite and all the main conference days talks. Our HD video bundle is for purchase on our Products page.
PHOTOS are on our Flickr page. If you use them, which we encourage, please credit The Lean Startup Conference/Jakub Mosur and Erin Lubin.
SLIDES are on our SlideShare account. Most of our presenters chose to share their decks.
PRESS stories are below, with the most recent at top. We update them regularly.
33voices (Jan. 14) – Insights From the Lean Startup Conference 2014
Shmula.com (Jan. 12) – Giving Everyone a Voice Through Intuit Brainstorm: Design Thinking and Lean Startup in an Employees Suggestion Program
Shmula.com (Jan. 5) – Interviews with Lean Startup Conference Participants
Inc.com (Dec. 16) – How to Use Testing to Learn About Customers
Shmula.com (Dec. 16) – Lean Startup Conference Review
33voices (Dec./Jan) – Lean Startup Conference Speaker Interviews
- Jana Eggers: Turning Big Data Into Smart Data
- Alistair Croll: Using Data to Build a Better Startup Faster
- Hugh Molosti: Leading the Innovation Engine at Intuit Labs Incubator
- Florian Motlik: Launching Smarter Features
- Stacy Conlon: Guiding People to Marketing Enlightenment
- Des Traynor: Bring Coffee Shop Culture to Tech Companies
Inc. (Dec. 12) – How to Build a Secret Army of Innovators
Mapping Company Success (Dec. 12) – Lean Startup Conference 2014: Wrap and Thanks
Pingwest (China, Dec. 12) – Two Great Products Born Out of Two Failed Games
Ivaerksaetteren (Denmark, Dec. 12) – Reportage fra Lean Startup Conference
Inc. (Dec. 11) – VC Ben Horowitz on How to Increase Diversity in Silicon Valley Right Now
Mapping Company Success (Dec. 11) – Lean Startup Conference 2014: Mikkel Svane and Zendesk’s Story
Lioness Magazine (Dec. 10) – Test Your Way to the Right Answer Using Customer Development
Mapping Company Success (Dec. 10) – Metrics: The Data That Will Make or Break Your Business
Open Ruby (Dec. 8) – Six Questions from the Lean Startup Tour of Pivotal Labs
Bloomberg West (Dec. 3) – Eric Ries Interview: Is There Any Progress in Diversifying Silicon Valley?
33voices (Nov./Dec.) – Pre-event Lean Startup Conference Speaker Interviews
- Christie George: Lean Impact
- Grace Ng: Helping Companies Implement Lean Startup
- Janice Fraser: Lean Thinking
- Eric McKean: Reshaping How We Interact With Language
- Julie Lorch: Motivating Young People to Take Action
- Cindy Alvarez: Lean Customer Development
Entrepreneur (Nov. 21) – What the Father of Lean Startup Thinks You Need to Start Up
Opensource.com (Oct. 13) – Lean Startup Productions CEO on Disrupting the Conference
Bizwomen (Oct. 8) – The Secret to a Diverse Conference Lies in a Black Magic Marker